Under this program the following activities shall be implemented:-
- To provide all Tanzanians with human rights and good governance education accompanied with appropriate and princely information related.
- To advocate Governmental institutions and Non-government organizations to its programs implementation observing human rights and good governance.
- Promoting, Lobbing and Advocating gender quality and its skills be applicable to entirely community’s issues.
- To offer services related to safety for children without parental care promoting the respectable growth of children emotional, social, cognitive, moral and physical amongst societies.
- Increasing youth and women participation in initiation, planning, decision making, implementation and evaluation from bottom up approach.
- To have annually review program on a diverse group of experts in child welfare issues and its services provision for betterment.
- Creating feedback mechanisms that encourages families to discuss and debate key issues including reforms in the health and developmental projects programs base on Nation Polices influences to attain the same.
To pay regular visits to vulnerable groups such as orphans, widows, prisoners, prisoner’s families, refugees, elders, patient and HIV / AIDS affected people for moral and immoral support as required